Maple French Dressing
A delicious dressing for the whole family!
Gives 125 ML
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) balsamic vinegar
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- 90 ml (6 tablespoons) of olive oil or canola oil
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, whisk mustard, vinegar, lemon juice and maple syrup. Pour the oil slowly while whisking until the texture is creamy. Add garlic, salt and pepper.
- This dressing goes well with green, sweet or bitter lettuce, and mesclun.