Maple Pork Fillets
Easy and very delicious!
- 2 pork fillets 1 lb (454 g) each
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) butter
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 chopped green onions
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Prestige Maple Syrup
- Place the grill at the centre of the oven. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- Flour pork fillets. In an ovenproof skillet, brown the pork in butter and oil. Add salt and pepper. Remove from skillet. Set aside.
- Add a little butter to the skillet if needed, then lightly cook the green onions. Add mustard, Prestige Maple Syrup and let simmer for about 1 minute, until sauce thickens. Put the pork tenderloins back into the skillet and coat well.
- Bake 16 to 17 minutes, for medium rare.
- Remove from oven and cover with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Garnish with fresh thyme.
- Serve with barley pilaf and bacon and/or maple acorn squash puree.