Finger licking good as never before!
- 3 lb back ribs
- 3/4 cup of Prestige Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Place the spare ribs in a large saucepan. Cover with water and simmer over medium-low heat for 1 hour, or until tender. Drain and place the meat in a shallow dish.
- In a small saucepan, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and dry mustard. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often. Let cool slightly, then pour over the spare ribs and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the barbecue for indirect cooking. Remove the ribs from the marinade, transfer the marinade to a saucepan and boil for several minutes.
- Lightly oil barbecue grill and cook ribs for about 20 minutes, basting frequently with marinade.