The best salmon recipe, simple to make!
- 1/4 cup of Prestige Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- In a small bowl, combine Prestige Maple Syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon in a shallow Pyrex baking dish and baste with the syrup mixture. Cover the dish and marinate the salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Place the dish in the oven and cook for 20 minutes, or until the salmon flakes easily with a fork.