Maple Cream Sugar
Out of this world, perfect texture!
- 540 ml (2 ¼ cups) Prestige Maple Syrup
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) Butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cooking cream
- In a large saucepan, bring maple syrup and butter to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and continue cooking until the temperature of the candy thermometer reaches 118 °C/245 °F
- Meanwhile, butter and line with parchment paper a square baking pan and set aside. Remove the mixture from the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Beat with a mixer for 5 minutes until a thick consistency is obtained. Cool before cutting squares.